December’s Midweek Spark Theme: 2014 – Get Ready, Here it Comes
2014 is just around the corner, less than 4 weeks away. Now is time to do the foundational work in your business so that you can start 2014 running and make it your best year yet.
Your Midweek Spark’s focus for December will give you ideas and tools so that you are ready for an awesome 2014.
Step 1: Taking Stock of 2013
As the year comes to a close are you running around closing business before the end of the year and doing last minute preparations for holidays? Have you had time to breathe and look back at your year?
Now is the time to take stock of the last year of your business and ask yourself some key questions.
- Schedule a time to reflect on the past year; put it in your calendar as high importance.
- Right click on the title and select “save link as” to download the 6 page free Worksheet – 2014 – Get Ready, Here it Comes – Take Stock of 2013 (no opt-in required)
- Go to your favorite spot, a coffee shop, your office, wherever you are able to think and reflect uninterrupted.
- Turn off your Smartphone
- Answer the 13 questions in the Worksheet – 2014 – Get Ready, Here it Comes – Take Stock of 2013
- Consciously think about each question, celebrate the successes and learn from things that didn’t work.
- Bring forward what important for 2014.
- Be honest and challenge yourself.
Right now, pull up your agenda or your smart phone and book an appointment with yourself in the next week.
Do it right now, you and your businesses are important! It is time to work on the business.
When will you do this? Post below to make a commitment to yourself and your business.
Next week Midweek Spark Topic: 2014 Same old things, or something special?
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stop Over Giving and Under Selling with Sarah Santacroce- RFM044 - April 18, 2019
- Lead Generation Strategies – RFM043 - April 15, 2019
- Building a Business by Livestreaming with Bonnie Frank – RFM042 - April 11, 2019