Are you looking for business building tips and ideas?
I’m live every Tuesday at noon (EST) on the Ignite Your Market Facebook Business Page.
Come join me or watch for the replays to be posted on my blog – The Spark.
Each week I’ll be sharing tips and ideas to help you:
- Identify your market and opportunities.
- Increase your productivity.
- Connect with your client and prospects.
- Ignite your markets and your businesses
April 10th, 2018 Tuesday Facebook Live at Noon
“Is Your Smartphone Ruling Your Business Life?”
As I speak to many business owners and I watch how they behave at networking events and in meetings, their smartphones are running their lives. They are constantly checking it and allowing it interrupt them. Are you one of them? If yes, then it is time for you to take control of your smartphone and use it as the amazing tool it is.
5 Things You Can Do to Control Your Smartphone:
- Turn off alerts from all applications
- Create a no technology time during your day
- Leave your smartphone behind (or off) when meeting someone
- Develop a check-in strategy
- Put it to bed.
What strategies do you use to manage your smartphone?
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Facebook Live: 5 Steps to Create Your Power Hour! - April 24, 2018
- The Power of an Hour! - April 24, 2018
- Ignite Your Market Challenge: Create Your “Do Not Disturb” Routine - April 23, 2018