In this episode Jen Wozny and Heather chat about her 4-year long road trip to heal herself and become an energy healer and life coach. Jen shares her insights on stepping into what is given to us, what is right for us and we are all capable of so much more than we think we are.
“When you allow yourself to be in the flow, then everything is brought to you.” – Jen Wozny
Who is Jen Wozny?
Jen Wozny has a Masters Degree in national security and spent about ten years in the security community, both in Canada and the United States. But one day, her intuition told her to quit. Not only that, but it said, “sell everything, buy a car, and start driving.” So she did. And she drove for four years.
In that time, Jen was focused on healing herself, studying numerous spiritual teachings, and cultivating her natural skills as a healer. She is now a Reiki Master, Shamanic practitioner, Life Coach, Yoga Teacher, and trauma-informed healer.
Much to her surprise, she is also an entrepreneur: At the start of her road trip, she began to lay the foundation of what is now her company, “Put The Light Here.” Put The Light Here offers full-spectrum wellness, consulting, and educational services, and is based out of Ottawa, Canada.
- 2:00 Jen’s journey road trip to heal herself and become an energy healer and life coach
- 6:21 Keeping the leap private and listening to what is right for yourself
- 7:40 Step into accept what is given to you
- 12:00 What Jen’s 20 something self would have thought of her road trip
- 14:30 What we are actually capable of is more than we ever think we can do
- 19:00 Making a business out of everything Jen learned and helping people
- 22:15 Being aware of how you want to receive something helps you learn how to serve people in your own unique way.
- 24:20 Offering things in a different way in business – the way that feels right and being different
- 27:50 Turn should to “Do I want to…” and “Do I want to now or later”
- 31:35 Always make sure you focus on the fundamentals of business
- 32:40 Building awareness of an alternative healing practice
- 35:45 How re-energize yourself
- 37:45 Learn more about Jen’s programs – energy healing blended with life coaching
- 45:50 Jen’s favourite quotes: “The great use of life is to spend it on something that will out last it.” – William James
- 45:20 Jen’s parting messages: “No matter how many “no” we get as entrepreneurs , if we believe in ourselves keep going.” and “We know our own truth. We know what is right for us. We know our right way. Everyone else’s opinions can be use to inform our decision but it is us who knows the right decision.”
“Get a little bit uncomfortable and see what happens.” – Jen Wozny
Connect with Jen:
Connect with Heather:
Join our Facebook Community: Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle
Free 5 Day Productivity Program: www.igniteyourmarket.com/takecontrol/
Download Your Should Buster: www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stand Out and Attract More Leads – RFM063 - July 18, 2019
- Couch to Active with Lyn Lindbergh – RFM062 - July 11, 2019
- We Know What is Right for Us with Jen Wozny – RFM061 - July 4, 2019