Welcome to episode 60 of the Ready for More! Podcast. I’m amazed that we’ve hit 60 episodes and highlighted 28 amazing women and their wisdom. It has been such a great experience and journey bring value to you through the Monday morning tip and Thursday interview shows. I’ve loved sharing the stores and expertise of all 28 amazing women from all over the world.
To celebrate my 30th episode, I put together highlights from my first 14 guests in Advice from 14 Amazing Women – RFM030 and I’m doing it again for my last 14 guests. In this episode you’ll find wisdom from each of these amazing women including one value add snip-it of each of our conversations and each woman’s parting advice for women business owners who are Ready for More!
Join our Facebook Community: Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle. We are growing and thriving! Exclusively in the group: Thursday Lead Generation Explosion Speaker Series.
Highlights of Wisdom for 14 Amazing Women:
- 1:45 Kelly Leonard Episode 32 – LinkedIn for Success
- Scaling your business – let go of perfection
- Kelly’s advice for women who are Ready for More: “Embrace the authentic you! Do you, don’t worry about what is going on around you. Stayed focused. Stay committed. Do you!”
- 4:37 Meg Wheeler Episode 34 – A Mother and Daughter Making an Impact for Women
- Working with your mother
- Meg’s advice for women who are Ready for More: “Each one of us has so much value to offer, regardless of our age. Your experience and your history are your own and no one else. That is your uniqueness that you bring to the world and your story matters. It is important to remember that there is value in that, there is value in sharing your story.”
- 7:10 Tami Stackelhouse Episode 36 – Making the Jump from ME to WE
- Charge the right amount gives your clients the best results
- Tami’s advice for women who are Ready for More: “Realize when you need help. Hire a coach. If you are ready for more and you not sure where to go, or what to do, or how to get it. Find someone who can be your tour guide, because you don’t know what you don’t know. And sometimes you need someone who is farther a head on the path to show you the path.”
- 10:20 Lisa Orkin Episode 38 – Being in Business as a Creator
- Advice about podcasting – it is a long game
- Lisa’s advice for women who are Ready for More: “No RULES! There are not rules, you get to make it however you want it. You get to make it your own. There are no RULES. There is no one way to do anything, feel free to make it however you want to do it.”
- 12:13 Stephanie Pollock Episode 40 – Be a Leader in Your Business
- Managing analysis paralysis
- Stephanie’s advice for women who are Ready for More: “The sooner you embrace yourself as a leader inside of your business, and show up that way. And develop the skills, the capacity, the confidence, the curiosity around being a leader. The better your business will run, and the better it will feel for you. You can do that without sacrificing yourself, your well-being, your stress, your family.”
- 15:15 Bonnie Frank Episode 42 – Building a Business by Livestreaming
- You get to choose who your people are and who you follow
- Bonnie’s advice for women who are Ready for More: “They truly can do it. They can do whatever they want to do right now. But they have to make up their mind that they really want it.”
- 17:49 Sarah Santacroce Episode 44 – Stop Over Giving and Under Selling
- Over giving and under selling burnout
- Sarah’s advice for women who are Ready for More: “Just be yourself and focus on relationships.”
- 20:12 Carrie Caulfield Arick Episode 46 – The Power of Podcasting
- Know your own value and your ability to impact people. There is nothing more important that the relationship with yourself and other people
- Carrie’s advice for women who are Ready for More: “Value yourself and value your skills. Value it appropriately, and don’t let anyone define that for you.”
- 22:12 Tammy Grable-Newton Episode 48 – Passion, Purpose and Reach
- Best things about running your own business is freedom, your time is yours to use and the ability to create.
- Tami’s advice for women who are Ready for More: “Don’t wait. Don’t wait to follow your dreams. Act on that great idea you have or you’ve been sitting on. Act now!”
- 25:00 Rebecca L. Weber Episode 50 – Freelance Journalism
- It is possible to coach people on things you do not have personal experience with. It’s the tools and process that allow coaches to help people.
- Rebecca’s advice for women who are Ready for More: “You can do this, you can achieve your goals. It hinges on whether your believe you can do it or not.”
- 28:25 Kay Richardson Episode 52 – Clients Who Say Yes
- Build a strong foundation for your business
- Understand who is your idea client and the transformation you help they achieve
- Understand what business you are really in
- Having a message that speaks you their needs
- Know you sales conversation
- Kay’s advice for women who are Ready for More: “Don’t be so in love with your passion that it gets in the way of you really knowing what business you are truly in. Keep your eye on the client and not your product. Create a comfortable space to stand in your power, ask for your worth and be willing to say NO.”
- Build a strong foundation for your business
- 31:00 Geneviève Rochon Episode 54 – Interactive Content
- Put one foot in front of the other, and keep going. You need to do the work.
- Geneviève’s advice for women who are Ready for More: “It is important to face the fear, do it anyways and take the baby steps. Because we are all in the same boat, we all feel the same way, we are all shared. Just do it, if not now when?”
- 33:00 Kelly DiNardo Episode 56 – Balancing two Businesses Successfully
- Learn to understand when your gut reaction is motivated by truth or fear
- Kelly’s advice for women who are Ready for More: “Just do it! Take the leap!”
- 35:52 Teresa Rich Episode 58 – Believe You’re Worth It
- Believe you’re worth it. You are worth being paid
- Lisa’s advice for women who are Ready for More: “Dig deep down into yourself and believe you are worth it, because you truly are. No matter what anyone says about you. No matter if anyone puts you down. Believe you’re worth it ”
Connect with Heather:
Join our Facebook Community: Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle We are growing and thriving. Exclusively in the group every Thursday I host the Lead Generation Explosion Series featuring amazing guest speakers.
Free 5 Day Productivity Program: www.igniteyourmarket.com/takecontrol/
Download Your Should Buster: www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stand Out and Attract More Leads – RFM063 - July 18, 2019
- Couch to Active with Lyn Lindbergh – RFM062 - July 11, 2019
- We Know What is Right for Us with Jen Wozny – RFM061 - July 4, 2019