In this episode Teresa Rich and Heather chat about her journey running an academy training hundreds of practitioners. Teresa shares her insights into being a woman business owner – why it is so important to believe you’re worth it, charge what you are worth and do you!
“I believe in women, I believe in health. I believe it is my purpose to be a role model for other people. The only way I can do that is not by telling people what to do, it’s by living it myself.” – Teresa Rich
Who is Teresa Rich?
Teresa Rich is an Expert in Reflexology training from beginners to advanced level. She has helped hundreds of student qualify as professional reflexologists (L3) and ensured that the most thorough techniques and skills were used at their finger tips.
Teresa is the founder and director of ReflexologyUK Ltd and the author of articles written in Hand Reflexology for the Federation of Holistic Therapists and Capital Hair and Beauty magazines. She is also an ITEC lecturer for Level 3 reflexology, Anatomy and Physiology and Business Studies.
Teresa provides specialised Advanced Reflexology training (the videos listed below), provides DVD’s, workshops, events and seminars in all these subjects. She has inspired hundreds of students around the UK and Ireland to develop their reflexology, with passion, enthusiasm, and intention, ensuring that the most thorough techniques and skills were used at their finger tips.
- 1:50 Teresa’s journey from corporate world to running an Academy for reflexology and complementary therapies
- 5:15 Leading by example and taking responsibility for yourself and your income
- 9:10 Moving from the collage systems to launching her own academy
- 13:07 Believe you’re worth it. You are worth being paid
- 15:55 Value who you are! You are the expert, you know what they need. Create a package helps them solve their issue
- 20:10 The benefits of being your own boss – Follow your own intuition, hours, and who you work with
- 22:32 It the head game, the mental work – it is about progress, not perfection. Getting past the fear
- 25:30 It doesn’t matter what other people think. It matters what you think. Don’t let someone else fear stop you.
- 30:00 Do you! – Don’t try to be like someone else. You don’t need to be prefect to be of service
- 32:55 Know where to invest money and time. Be aware of your return on your investment
- 37:10 Set boundaries and schedule what is most important including self care. Know your energy level and schedule around them.
- 40:25 Learn more about Teresa’s programs which includes how to run your own business as a practitioner
- 44:30 Teresa’s favourite quotes: “ God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can. And wisdom to know the difference.”
- 45:20 Teresa’s parting message: “Dig deep down into yourself and believe you are worth it, because you truly are. No matter what anyone says about you. No matter if anyone puts you down. Believe you’re worth it ”
“It doesn’t matter what other people think. It matters what I think. Don’t let someone else’s fear stop you.” – Teresa Rich
Connect with Teresa:
Connect with Heather:
Join our Facebook Community: Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle
Free 5 Day Productivity Program: www.igniteyourmarket.com/takecontrol/
Download Your Should Buster: www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stand Out and Attract More Leads – RFM063 - July 18, 2019
- Couch to Active with Lyn Lindbergh – RFM062 - July 11, 2019
- We Know What is Right for Us with Jen Wozny – RFM061 - July 4, 2019