Are you driving outside your lane? Are you sharing information on social media or with clients that isn’t in your area of mastery? It might seem that you are being helpful but really you are hurting your business.
Listen to this week’s Ready for More! Podcast weekly tip where I share 3 cost of “driving outside your lane” in your business.
If you like what you hear please come and join the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle, we are a Facebook group of 40+ women entrepreneurs helping each other reach for our More!
3 Costs of Driving Outside Your Lane:
- You confuse people – if they are not clear on what you specifically do for them then they are not going to buy from you.
- It’s difficult to stay in your mastery and offer your clients the best solutions – When we stray from our brilliance we are not giving our clients our best. We wouldn’t want a heart surgeon operating on our knee.
- You’re under serving your clients – We serve our clients the best when we stay in our area of mastery and refer them to experts in other areas.
Note: It is OK to share information that is outside your lane as long as it is related to your expertise and you do not position yourself as an expert.
You can get your free copy of the worksheet 10 Lead Generation Strategies for 40+ Women Business Owners simply by joining the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle. We are a group of 40+ women entrepreneurs helping each other reach for our More!
Would you like tips to increase your productivity? Click here to access your free gift: Take Control of Your Day and Unleash Your Potential
Are you being “Shoulded” to death, download your free ShouldBuster: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster/
Learn more about Heather: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/heathercameron
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- You Can Change Your Story - February 11, 2020
- Top 5 Email Marketing Mistakes Business Owner Make - February 10, 2020
- 4 Questions to Consider Before Changing a Business Tool - February 4, 2020