This isn’t a really exciting topic but it is so important. There are so many working parts to our business and we are using technology to make our business run. Technology is making business easier and many of us have software subscriptions for tools. All of these subscriptions add up and it is important to audit your tools – your investment, your needs and the functionality of each tool.
Listen to this week’s Ready for More! Podcast weekly tip where I share why you should be auditing your investment in tools that support your business.
If you like what you hear please come and join the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle, we are a Facebook group of 40+ women entrepreneurs helping each other reach for our More!
Question to ask when you audit your tools:
- Are you still using it?
- Does it still meet your business needs?
- Does it have value to your business?
- Is it obsolete?
- Are there newer options that have more features and functionality?
- What is the work involved and the cost of move?
- What is your plan to streamline the tools you use for your business?
I recommend that you audit your tool usage once every quarter. Do this will allow you to take advantage of new technology and savings.
You can get your free copy of the worksheet 10 Lead Generation Strategies for 40+ Women Business Owners simply by joining the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle. We are a group of 40+ women entrepreneurs helping each other reach for our More!
Would you like tips to increase your productivity? Click here to access your free gift: Take Control of Your Day and Unleash Your Potential
Are you being “Shoulded” to death, download your free ShouldBuster: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster/
Learn more about Heather: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/heathercameron
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- You Can Change Your Story - February 11, 2020
- Top 5 Email Marketing Mistakes Business Owner Make - February 10, 2020
- 4 Questions to Consider Before Changing a Business Tool - February 4, 2020