In this episode Sarah Santacroce and Heather chat about her journey as an entrepreneur. Sarah shares her expertise and advice on how to market yourself on LinkedIn. We cover so many other topics including how to stop over-giving and under-selling and how to be of social service.
“People are people. Where ever they are, they are still people. Even though they might show up differently, you still are going to find people.” – Sarah Santacroce
Who is Sarah Santacroce ?
Sarah Santacroce is an internationally recognized LinkedIn Specialist & Online Presence Mentor who has personally coached over 1,900 entrepreneurs. She helps them position themselves as experts on LinkedIn so they get clients with ease. In addition, Sarah is known for helping fellow introverts market their business authentically & anxiety-free, sell their services & make a difference.
Sarah is the host of the ‘Introvert Biz Growth’ podcast where she has conversations with introverts who have grown their business using their introverted super powers.
When she’s not working, she loves adventure & traveling, yoga & nature walks or hanging out with her 3 boys.
- 1:39 Sarah’s multifaceted businesses. Her journey start when she moved to a new country and launched her own business
- 4:40 Why LinkedIn is NOT a boring platform
- 6:35 Over giving and under selling burnout
- 11:00 Be yourself and it will be ok!
- 16:00 The challenge of doing things differently – creating a new way
- 19:30 Social Service versus Social Selling
- 23:10 Challenges of being an introvert in the online market.
- 28:20 You can create your own event – you can do it differently
- 33:40 The value of starting a podcast
- 35:05 Focus on your boundaries
- 41:10 Pendulum of we versus me
- 44:30 LinkedIn profile is your mini website
- 49:00 How to be current and active on LinkedIn
- 54:00 Connect with Sarah and her free gift
- 56:09 Sarah’s favourite quotes: “Set a goal so big that you can’t reach it until you become the person who can.”
- 47:35 Sarah’s parting message: “Just be yourself and focus on relationships.”
“Who cares about the name of your company. Who cares that your are the founder of… Tell me what it is you do, who you work with and what kind of results you get them.” – Sarah Santacroce
Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
The Marketing Rebellion by Mark Schaefer
Connect with Sarah:
Sarah’s Templates: http://bit.ly/sarahstemplates
Sarah’s New Program Anxiety Free Marketing: http://www.sarahsantacroce.com/anxietyfreemarketing
Connect with Heather:
Join our Facebook Community: Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle
Free 5 Day Productivity Program: www.igniteyourmarket.com/takecontrol/
Download Your Should Buster: www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster