In this episode Bonnie Frank and Heather chat about her journey from a teacher to an entrepreneur through livestreaming. Bonnie shares her expertise and advice about how important it is to know your ICA (ideal client avatar) and to choose what is right for you.
“Choose whatever it is that helps to highlight who you are, what you are about and feels good to you.” – Bonnie Frank
Who is Bonnie Frank?
Bonnie L. Frank is a made-from-scratch entrepreneur who built her consulting business with a cell phone and a lot of coffee. She is a former teacher and college professor who uses creative and strategic marketing strategies to grow her clients’ businesses worldwide.
Bonnie’s logical and no excuses approach to business growth has allowed her to quintuple her business without any formal business training.
- 1:39 Bonnie’s business focus on helping people start and grow an online business and journey from a teacher to an entrepreneur
- 6:50 You can learn business skills are you go along
- 13:30 The beauty of internet – it opens up the world
- 17:05 Everyone goes through growing pains
- 17:50 What surprise Bonnie the most about becoming an entrepreneur
- 26:00 You get to choose who your people are and who you follow
- 28:25 Recognize when something isn’t right, or it is right for you at this moment
- 31:00 You need to know your numbers and knows what works best for you
- 38:55 What is livestreaming?
- 42:25 Learn more about Bonnie, your ICA (ideal client avatar) and her offerings
- 46:35 Bonnie’s favourite quotes: “I am the rich man.” – Cher, and “It is not about how much you make, it is about how much you keep.” – Bonnie’s dad
- 47:35 Bonnie’s parting message: “They truly can do it. They can do whatever they want to do right now. But they have to make up their mind that they really want it.”
“You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. If nobody ever given you that permission, I give you the permission to never do anything you don’t want to do.” – Bonnie Frank
Connect with Bonnie:
Connect with Heather:
Join our Facebook Community: Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle
Free 5 Day Productivity Program: www.igniteyourmarket.com/takecontrol/
Download Your Should Buster: www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stand Out and Attract More Leads – RFM063 - July 18, 2019
- Couch to Active with Lyn Lindbergh – RFM062 - July 11, 2019
- We Know What is Right for Us with Jen Wozny – RFM061 - July 4, 2019