As women entrepreneurs we are faced with making decisions, some of them are hard and we can get stuck. In these moments we have to “Choose our Hard”, acting on something is hard and not acting is also hard.
“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.” ~ Henry Ford
Listen to this week’s Ready for More! Podcast weekly tip where I share 5 steps to help you choose your hard.
If you like what you hear please come and join the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle, we are a group of 40+ women entrepreneurs helping each other reach for our More!
The cost of Choosing Your Hard:
There is a cost to not doing something and there is a cost to doing something. It is important to understand both size of a hard choice.
|Not Doing it||Doing it|
|– It keeps getting bigger|
– You loose the opportunity
– You stop growing
|– It gets easier each step as your confidence grows|
– Acting will create growth for your business
5 Steps to Choosing your Hard:
Often once you choose your hard and act it becomes easier. Sometimes it even become second nature, like driving a car, we all remember how hard it seemed the 1st time you got behind the wheel. Here are 5 steps that you can follow when you choose your hard.
- Start it – create accountability and support
- Break it down to S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Celebrate each step
- Challenge the voice in your head
- Acknowledge when hard becomes easier
Would you like tips to increase your productivity? Click here to access your free gift: Take Control of Your Day and Unleash Your Potential
Are you being “Shoulded” to death, download your free ShouldBuster: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster/
Learn more about Heather: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/heathercameron
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stop Over Giving and Under Selling with Sarah Santacroce- RFM044 - April 18, 2019
- Lead Generation Strategies – RFM043 - April 15, 2019
- Building a Business by Livestreaming with Bonnie Frank – RFM042 - April 11, 2019