In this episode Stephanie Pollock and Heather chat about her journey as leadership coach. Stephanie shares her expertise and advice about how important it is to be a leader in your own business and do it without compromising.
“Entrepreneurship ultimately is about experimentation. It is about trying something, putting it out in the world, seeing what works, seeing what doesn’t work and adjusting accordingly. ” – Stephanie Pollock
Who is Stephanie Pollock?
Stephanie Pollock is a Business Activator + Leadership Coach, is fiercely devoted to helping women entrepreneurs develop the leadership confidence and capacity to rise without compromise, stepping into spotlights — and revenue streams — they so richly deserve.
She’s the host of the Entrepreneur Magazine recognized podcast, Rise without Compromise: Leadership Insights for Women in Business, publisher of the Going PRO magazine, a Top 40 Under 40 changemaker and creator of the Leadership League Mastermind – a leadership accelerator for women ready to claim and bigger, bolder vision for their life and work.
She’s also the proud mom of two, a passionate reader, foodie and feminist, and can always be found with an Americano in hand.
- 1:10 Stephanie’s business focus – Rise Without Compromise Leadership
- 4:20 Stephanie’s journey to entrepreneurship and her business evolution
- 9:55 It take a mindset shift to recognize that you are the leader in your business and life
- 13:56 Learn to balance your business, your ambition and your personal life
- 22:00 The challenges and reward of being your own leader, being your own boss
- 28:00 Managing analysis paralysis
- 32:40 Find your support circle
- 36:15 How to avoid burnout – self comfort versus self care
- 39:40 We all need to find our own rhythm and develop resiliency
- 43:00 Learn more about Stephanie’s
- 49:17 Stephanie’s favourite quote “When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for.” – Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- 47:35 Stephanie’s parting message: “The sooner you embrace yourself as a leader inside of your business, and show up that way. And develop the skills, the capacity, the confidence, the curiosity around being a leader. The better your business will run, and the better it will feel for you. You can do that without sacrificing yourself, your well-being, your stress, your family.”
“Think Less. Do more!” – Stephanie Pollock
Connect with Stephanie:
Rise Without Compromise Podcast: https://stephaniepollock.com/podcast/
Connect with Heather:
Join our Facebook Community: Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle
Free 5 Day Productivity Program: www.igniteyourmarket.com/takecontrol/
Download Your Should Buster: www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.