We are all different, we all have different energy levels at different times of the day. If you want to increase your productivity start plan your work by matching your highest energy times with your most important tasks. Following a few simple steps, you can develop your own magic formula to increase your productivity and grow your business.
“The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.” ~ Stephen Covey
Listen to this week’s Ready for More! Podcast weekly tip where I share 7 steps to help you develop your own magic energy level formula.
If you like what you hear please come and join the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle, we are a group of 40+ women entrepreneurs helping each other reach for our More!
7 Steps to create your own energy levels formula:
- Map out your energy levels over a 24 hour period (1=sleep, 2= low, 3=medium, 4=effective, and 5=power) or use Productivity Flourishing Productivity Heat Map
- Schedule our Power Hours during your highest energy level times.
- Plan your critical tasks during your Power Hours times (creative work, strategic planning, CEO level work, etc)
- Schedule other tasks (email, social media, making phone calls, meeting prospects, website work, etc) during your level 3 and 4 energy times.
- Know what tasks re-energize your and plan those during your 3 and 4 energy level as they can bring you back to 5 energy level
- This is a framework to use in planning our time/week. Conflicts will happen and that’s OK
- Monitor and adjust. You might be surprised that your energy levels are actually different than you expect.
Would you like tips to increase your productivity? Click here to access your free gift: Take Control of Your Day and Unleash Your Potential
Are you being “Shoulded” to death, download your free ShouldBuster: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster/
Learn more about Heather: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/heathercameron
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stand Out and Attract More Leads – RFM063 - July 18, 2019
- Couch to Active with Lyn Lindbergh – RFM062 - July 11, 2019
- We Know What is Right for Us with Jen Wozny – RFM061 - July 4, 2019