Setting goals in your business is so important, and it is equally important to set goals that you can control. Think about the difference between setting an outcome goal and the action steps (goals) that will help you achieve it. For example the outcome goal might be make $2000 next month. The first action goal/step that support that might be to contact 4 different organization to speak.
“When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
Listen to this week’s Ready for More! Podcast weekly tip where I share the difference between outcome and action goals and why they are both important to business success.
If you like what you hear please come and join the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle, we are a group of 40+ women entrepreneurs helping each other reach for our More!
Breaking it down:
- Set outcome based goals – targets
- Brainstorm the possible way to achieve it
- Choose the path(s) you are going to take
- Brainstorm all the steps/actions required
- Organize and schedule them”
- Episode 013 – Goals in Action
- Episode 023 – Planning Your Awesome Month
- Episode 025 – Weekly Planning Ritual
- What is SMART Goal
Would you like tips to increase your productivity? Click here to access your free gift: Take Control of Your Day and Unleash Your Potential
Are you being “Shoulded” to death, download your free ShouldBuster: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster/
Learn more about Heather: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/heathercameron
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stand Out and Attract More Leads – RFM063 - July 18, 2019
- Couch to Active with Lyn Lindbergh – RFM062 - July 11, 2019
- We Know What is Right for Us with Jen Wozny – RFM061 - July 4, 2019