I want to encourage women business owners to be unapologetically bold. What is a bold woman? A bold woman is clear about who she is, what she want and where she is heading in life. She proud of herself, warts and all. She’s ready to take her own path to success.
“Be bold, be brave enough to be your true self.” Queen Latifah
Listen to this week’s Ready for More! Podcast weekly tip where I share what being unapologetically bold looks like and the value it can bring to your business.
If you like what you hear please come and join the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle, we are a group of 40+ women entrepreneurs helping each other reach for our More!
- Own your strengths and your flaws
- Listen to your gut
- Set priorities
- Take action
- Do the unexpected
- Ask for what you need
- Say “no”
Be unapologetically BOLD! Why? It will:
- Draw attention – people are attracted to you
- Helps establish your brand
- Unleash your passion
- help your confidence soar
Would you like tips to increase your productivity? Click here to access your free gift: Take Control of Your Day and Unleash Your Potential
Are you being “Shoulded” to death, download your free ShouldBuster: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster/
Learn more about Heather: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/heathercameron
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stop Over Giving and Under Selling with Sarah Santacroce- RFM044 - April 18, 2019
- Lead Generation Strategies – RFM043 - April 15, 2019
- Building a Business by Livestreaming with Bonnie Frank – RFM042 - April 11, 2019