March 8th is International Women Day, let’s celebrate women. I’m in awe of what women are doing in business. I’m in awe of what women over 40 are doing. We are amazing business owners, we are running small business and large corporation.
Women over 40 no longer have to think that retirement is the only option. We can, and are, create businesses that make a difference, that challenge us, that allow us to create something valuable with all our amazing skills.
Listen to this week’s Ready for More! Podcast weekly tip where I celebrate the potential of women.
If you like what you hear please come and join the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle, we are a group of 40+ women entrepreneurs helping each other reach for our More!
- Women Business Owner can be in their 60’s, 70’s and 80’s
- Why women love being entrepreneur
- We have a wealth of experience:
- We know how to learn
- We know how to plan
- We know how to negotiation
- We know how to connect
- We know how collaborate
- We know how to fail and try again
- We are coming into their own in the 40’s and 50’s and they are ready to take control
- We deserve to be reward for their expertise
Would you like tips to increase your productivity? Click here to access your free gift: Take Control of Your Day and Unleash Your Potential
Are you being “Shoulded” to death, download your free ShouldBuster: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster/
Learn more about Heather: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/heathercameron/
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Action and Outcome Based Goals – RFM037 - March 25, 2019
- Making the Jump from ME to WE with Tami Stackelhouse – RFM036 - March 21, 2019
- Be Unapologetically Bold -RFM035 - March 18, 2019