For many business today our storefronts are our website and our social media profiles. Are your “window display” in your storefronts looking like they are behind a season or two? Are you taking advantage of your social media prime real estate to promote what is going on in your business?
Listen to this week’s Ready for More! Podcast weekly tip where I share 5 actions you can take to keep your storefronts current and working for you.
If you like what you hear please come and join the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle, we are a group of 40+ women entrepreneurs helping each other reach for our More!
Highlights: 5 Actions to Keep Your Storefronts Current and Working for You
- Visit your storefronts as if you are a first time visitor and ask yourself is it current, is the information clear, are the images inviting, do you have a clear call to action? Are you taking advantage of the prime space in your social media profiles?
- Ask a trust friend/client/associate to visit your storefronts and give you feedback.
- Develop a strategy to review storefronts regularly.
- Use your social media banner space to promote what is going on in your business regularly.
- Group items into quick fixes and long term changes and create a plan to get them done.
Would you like tips to increase your productivity? Click here to access your free gift: Take Control of Your Day and Unleash Your Potential
Are you being “Shoulded” to death, download your free ShouldBuster: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster/
Learn more about Heather: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/heathercameron/
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Couch to Active with Lyn Lindbergh – RFM062 - July 11, 2019
- We Know What is Right for Us with Jen Wozny – RFM061 - July 4, 2019
- Wisdom from 14 Amazing Women – RFM060 - June 27, 2019