Let’s talk about fear and how it affects us as entrepreneur. Is fear stopping you from sharing your greatness and brilliance? Is your ideal customer looking for what you have to offer right now and she can’t find you? Are you ready to move from fear into action?
” The one important thing that I learned is that no matter how much support I was receiving from anyone else….only I had the power to push myself past my fears ” – Glenda Barrington Financial Wellness Consultant
Listen to this week’s Ready for More! Podcast weekly tip where
I share Susan Jeffers’, the author of Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway, 5 truth about fears. And the 3 powerful questions I use to move from fear to action.
If you like what you hear please come and join the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle, we are a group of 40+ women entrepreneurs helping each other reach for our More!
Five Truths about Fear (from Susan Jeffers book “Feel the Fear and do it Anyway”)
- The fear will never go away as long as you continue to grow!
- The only way to get rid of the fear of doing something is to go out and…do it!
- The only way to feel better about yourself is to go out and…do it!
- Not only are you afraid when facing the unknown, so is everyone else!
- Pushing through fear is less frightening than living with the bigger underlying fear that comes from a feeling of helplessness!
Powerful Questions to Move from Fear to Action:
- What is the worst thing that could happen if I do…?
- What will I regret more?
- Who am I not serving if I don’t do it? Who is waiting for what I have to offer?
“I can’t lose – regardless of the outcome of the decision I make. The world is a place of opportunity, and I look forward to the opportunities for learning and growing that either pathway gives me.” – Susan Jeffers
Would you like tips to increase your productivity? Click here to access your free gift: Take Control of Your Day and Unleash Your Potential
Are you being “Shoulded” to death, download your free ShouldBuster: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster/
Learn more about Heather: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/heathercameron/
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Couch to Active with Lyn Lindbergh – RFM062 - July 11, 2019
- We Know What is Right for Us with Jen Wozny – RFM061 - July 4, 2019
- Wisdom from 14 Amazing Women – RFM060 - June 27, 2019