In this episode Lisa Murray and Heather chat about Lisa’s journey as an entrepreneur, from burn out to creative business. Lisa shares her passion for finding the joy in what you do and trusting yourself and your choices.
“There is a real magic of not knowing, I think, if you are willing to going the adventure and experiments and the ways of actually discovering what is there for you.” – Lisa Murray
Who is Lisa Murray?
Lisa Murray is the Australian founder of Creative Alchemi™, a thriving international business which invites you to nurture your ideas into life with ease and get off the merry-go-round of ‘should’.
An MBA qualified business & creativity coach, Lisa’s vision is to make living into a playful, satisfying adventure rather than a predictable daily grind.
Lisa is the author of ‘Stop Waiting, Start Creating’ & ‘Living Beyond Burnout’. She inspires entrepreneurs, change-leaders and creatives to embrace the blossoming of their vision in creating greater futures.
- 1:46 Lisa’s multi-changing business
- 6:25 Changing Shoulds to Wants
- 8:20 Do you have a “settling for less” problem versus a money mindset problem
- 10:30 Make a business out of being creative
- 11:45 Be creative every day
- 12:50 Lisa’s journey from burnout to being an entrepreneur
- 18:30 Don’t get stuck on the outcome, be curious about what it can become
- 24:30 Working harder isn’t the answer
- 26:20 Know when you have your best energy to work
- 28:00 We don’t need to retire, we have so much to offer in our 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and beyond
- 34:45 Find the balance between being consistent and creating consistent income and begin creative.
- 37:30 Create a business model that engages you.
- 38:00 Working with Lisa
- 44:00 Lisa’s favourite quote “Your choice creates your awareness” – Lisa Murray
- 48:37 Lisa’s parting message: “Find the joy. That comes from trusting yourself and know that every single choice you make, makes a difference somehow. And when you actually put those two things together and start to trust your choices, the joy has to come.”
“There is enough for everyone and let’s find way to make that achievable.” –Lisa Murray
Connect with Lisa:
Connect with Heather:
Join our Facebook Community: Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle
Download Your Should Buster: www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stop Over Giving and Under Selling with Sarah Santacroce- RFM044 - April 18, 2019
- Lead Generation Strategies – RFM043 - April 15, 2019
- Building a Business by Livestreaming with Bonnie Frank – RFM042 - April 11, 2019