In this episode Nicole Burgess and Heather chat about Nicole’s journey as an entrepreneur as a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP). Nicole share her passion of helping women put down the masks of good girl or people pleaser, and embrace their strengths.
“When you accept all of you other things start to fall away and there is so much freedom with that. And then you allow more of the joy to come in.” – Nicole Burgess
Who is Nicole Burgess?
Nicole Burgess is a licensed psychotherapist and introvert empowerment mentor to high achieving and highly sensitive professional women. She helps them end the overwhelmed and stressed out cycle so that they can be more connected in relationships, thrive in life and create harmony both professionally and personally.
Nicole is an INFJ and HSP herself and began her career as an Accountant then Business Analyst before heeding her calling as a psychotherapist and now empowerment coach. Nicole is on a mission to support and help all the visionaries, creatives, non-conformist and truth sayers put down the masks of good girl or people pleaser, and embrace their strengths as highly sensitive without burning out in the hustle for self-worth.
- 1:50 Nicole’s businesses and her expertise
- 2:45 Nicole’s journey form accountant to psychotherapist and now empowerment coach
- 9:59 It isn’t about perfection
- 10:55 End the self worth hustle, you are already enough
- 18:20 Know the rules and regulations of your profession
- 21:20 Fine tune your intuition
- 22:05 The “Shoulds”
- 27:13 Put systems in place to make things easier
- 29:45 Every step we take is part of our learning path
- 30:40 Take breaks throughout the day and set working hours
- 33:13 What is an Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) www.HSperson.com
- 38:40 Find your inner circle – your support system
- 46:00 Nicole’s favourite quote: “I’m not perfect…But I’m enough.” – Carl R. Rogers
- 48:37 Nicole’s parting message: “To be you. To do what really does light you up. And keep taking those small steps to follow that dream and that passion that you have.”
“It’s not about perfection, it’s about progress. It’s about acceptance, it’s about moving forward.” –Nicole Burgess
Connect with Nicole:
“Support and raise her up. Because when we (women) come together, when we are inclusive versus exclusive, we can go a lot further in life.” – Nicole Burgess
Connect with Heather:
Join our Facebook Community: Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle
Download Your Should Buster: www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stop Over Giving and Under Selling with Sarah Santacroce- RFM044 - April 18, 2019
- Lead Generation Strategies – RFM043 - April 15, 2019
- Building a Business by Livestreaming with Bonnie Frank – RFM042 - April 11, 2019