How often do you step back from your day-to-day work to check in and see how things are going with your business? Is your work aligned with your goals? Have things changed? Is there something that needs attention that isn’t getting looked after? Do you have a weekly planning habit?
There is power in having a weekly planning ritual to start a new week and to close off the week. Here are 6 areas to focus on during your beginning of week ritual and 6 questions to ask yourself at the end of your week.
Do you have a process/ritual your follow to start and finish each week?
Listen to this week’s Ready for More! Podcast weekly tip and learn a simple 6 areas to cover at the beginning of the week and 6 reflective questions to ask yourself at the end of your week.
One of the keys to our success as business woman, one of the keys to getting “the more”, is really being strategic about how we invest our time. – Heather Cameron
Highlights: Weekly Planning Rituals
Step One – Your Beginning of the Week Ritual
- Set your top 3 SMART goals for the week – link back to your Awesome monthly plan and your 90-day business plan
- Review the weeks’ client work and any outstanding requirements
- Schedule your marketing activities, including social media.
- Schedule leads generate activities (networking, calls, etc) and sales calls – potential look 1 to 2 weeks in advance
- Consider who you need/want to follow up and how you’ll do it
- Think about how you’ll measure success at the end of the week
Step Two – Your End of the Week Ritual
- How did the week go? Did you achieve your goals this week?
- What was your biggest accomplishment?
- What didn’t work as planned, why and how can you improve on it?
- What did you learn?
- What was unexpected?
- What do you want to capture for next week (including putting it in your agenda)? Who do you need to follow up with?
Yes, this a lot about planning, but that is what is going to help us find our success. It’s being strategic, it’s being intentional, And you can only be intentional when you really focus on the plan – Heather Cameron
What other things do you think should be included in a beginning and end of week ritual? Please share below.
If you like what you hear please come and join the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle, we are a group of 40+ women entrepreneurs helping each other reach for our More!
Would you like tips to increase your productivity? Click here to access your free gift: Take Control of Your Day and Unleash Your Potential
Are you being “Shoulded” to death, download your free ShouldBuster: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster/
Learn more about Heather: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/heathercameron/
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.