In this episode Yasmine Khater and Heather chat about Yasmine’s journey as an entrepreneur, how to have great sales conversations and the importance of systems. Yasmine shares her Sales Story Method and how to truly connect with your potential clients.
“We always buy things but no one teaches us how to sell things.” – Yasmine Khater
Who is Yasmine Khater?
Yasmine Khater is a serial entrepreneur who helps tiny business owners master psychology in order to improve their sales skills and sell out their service and create more impact. She has grown her award winning agency to 7 figures in 24 months.
Since quitting the corporate world, Yasmine has coached hundreds of people to quit their jobs, start and scale their six businesses through building trust-based marketing & sales funnels, developing airtight systems and a fearless mindset.
Alongside her businesses she also preparing for an expedition to the Arctic to bring awareness on climate change issues.
- 1:50 Yasmine’s businesses and her programs around sales
- 5:05 Change is hard but it is possible at any age
- 6:48 Yasmine’s entrepreneurial journey
- 9:00 Women are resilient and we surprise ourselves with what we can accomplish
- 12:00 The Sales Story Method
- 15:25 Charge what you are worth!
- 20:00 Build systems to make your business run
- 24:00 Different chapter of challenges
- Self doubt
- Can I make it work smoother?
- Am I having the freedom I want?
- How can I make a beautiful legacy?
- 27:40 Find someone (or something) to be your support/sounding board
- Accountability partner/group
- 31:21 Productivity tools – Rescue Time and OneTab
- 39:00 Yasmine’s advice to be more confident in Sales – It’s all about them!
- Show them it is possible for them
- 44:00 Do your research and discover:
- What your ideal clients are longing for.
- What are they struggling with.
- How they want to be helped.
- 51:15 Yasmine’s favourite quote: “The woman who began the race is much different than the one who ended it!” – Helen Keller
- 52:15 Yasmine’s parting message: “You are amazing. You can make things happen that’s will really change and transform the world.”
- 52:53 Yasmine’s Expedition to the Arctic: https://gogetfunding.com/2041-expedition-to-the-arctic/
“You only have 24 hours a day – pick what feels great and outsource what doesn’t.” –Yasmine Khater
Connect with Yasmine:
“I’m going to screw up. I’m going screw up tons and that’s ok. I’m going to bounce back up because that is what women do.” – Yasmine Khater
Connect with Heather:
Join our Facebook Community: Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle
Download Your Should Buster: www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stop Over Giving and Under Selling with Sarah Santacroce- RFM044 - April 18, 2019
- Lead Generation Strategies – RFM043 - April 15, 2019
- Building a Business by Livestreaming with Bonnie Frank – RFM042 - April 11, 2019