In this episode Tracy Jayne Hooper and Heather chat about Tracy’s journey as an entrepreneur and how important it is find your personal brand. We discuss how visibility is part of today’s marketing and how it is important to look good on video. And most importantly Tracy shares how to bring you to your style.
“To express your personality through what you are wearing is really important. It is a huge part of the get to know you, like you, trust you process that people go through in order to buy from you.” – Tracy Hooper
Who is Tracy Jayne Hooper:
Tracy Jayne Hooper is an Image Consultant and Personal Stylist. She has a particular focus on helping entrepreneurs and business owners get their Image to be a great representation of themselves and their brand, in order to make that all important first impression count.
- 1:20 Tracy’s entrepreneurial journey
- 3:55 Mindset change moving from an offline to an online business
- 6:45 Sense of satisfaction in building a business
- 7:55 Find a community of people who will support you
- 11:25 Following a passion to a life as an entrepreneur
- 14:40 People don’t understand virtual/online business
- 17:30 Embrace what technology can do for your business
- 20:30 Freedom on being an entrepreneur
- 28:30 Believe in yourself!
- 33:50 Women have so many skills that we undervalue
- 37:35 Find your personal (business) brand
- 39:45 How to look good on video
- 43:40 How to bring “you” to your style
- 48:26 Tracy’s favourite quote: “I can and I will! Watch me!”
- 48:37 Tracy’s parting message: “Be yourself and find the right people to support you on this journey.”
“Your marketing these days is about getting visible. 1st impression are made very very quickly, often before you have a chance to speak.” –Tracy Hooper
Connect with Tracy:
“Instead of saying “why would someone buy from me?”, change it to “why wouldn’t they buy from me?” – Tracy Hooper
Style Personality Quiz: www.tracyjaynehooper.com/stylepersonality
Connect with Heather:
Join our Facebook Community: Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle
Download Your Should Buster: www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stand Out and Attract More Leads – RFM063 - July 18, 2019
- Couch to Active with Lyn Lindbergh – RFM062 - July 11, 2019
- We Know What is Right for Us with Jen Wozny – RFM061 - July 4, 2019