“Protect Your Business” or this episode can also be called “What I Learned from Dropping my Smartphone Down an Elevator Shaft.” Yes, I really dropped my Smartphone down an elevator shaft! You can only imagine the disbelief on my face when it happened and the “what do I do now” thought.
I was lucky, my phone was protected and I was able to get it back within a few days. Image what would have happened if I hadn’t invested in a good protective case.
How is your business protected against the unexpected? What would happen if your computer suddenly died (my PC died last week)? Is your data backed up? What would happen if you catch the flu (I did last week)? Would your business still function?
Listen to this week’s Ready for More! Podcast weekly tip and learn 4 important things to think about to protect your business from the unexpected.
If you like what you hear please come and join the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle, we are a group of 40+ women entrepreneurs helping each other reach for our More!
Highlights: 4 Things to Consider to Protect your Business
- Protect your investment – What can you do to protect your business? I invested in a top of line case for my Smartphone and it was worth every penny. What protection do you need for your business?
- Anticipate what might happen – Think about how your business can run for a few days if you are unable to work. What do you need to be ahead on so that things can still work if you get sick?
- Back up everything – For many of us our computers are often our business’ life. They contain our contacts, our records, our products, our documentation and so much. Back it up regularly, invest in an external back system, either in the cloud or on an external drive.
- Know where to get help (and ask for it!) – Don’t hesitate to ask for help when things go wrong. It is the fastest way to recover and the best way to serve your customers.
Is your business protected? What simple things could you put in place now to protect your business in the future? Share your ideas below.
Would you like tips to increase your productivity? Click here to access your free gift: Take Control of Your Day and Unleash Your Potential
Are you being “Shoulded” to death, download your free ShouldBuster: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster/
Learn more about Heather: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/heathercameron/
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stand Out and Attract More Leads – RFM063 - July 18, 2019
- Couch to Active with Lyn Lindbergh – RFM062 - July 11, 2019
- We Know What is Right for Us with Jen Wozny – RFM061 - July 4, 2019