In this episode Kim Knight and Heather chat about Kim’s journey to finding her true self. We discuss how to become more self aware and manage your stress, health and well-being. Kim also share her most important lessons from being a woman entrepreneur for 10+ years.
“My advice is to become aware of if you are stressed or not and start to change that.” –Kim Knight
Who is Kim Knight:
Kim is a leader in the field of transformation of consciousness and personal development. Kim teaches women who have experienced childhood emotional neglect and life trauma how to take back their power and become masterful of their well-being.
Kim’s clients are often exhausted or in pain with conditions like chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, IBS and more. They are burned out through pushing themselves too hard, constant approval-seeking through never feeling good enough, saying yes to everyone else except themselves and neglecting their own needs.
Whilst they may come in the door with health issues such as stress, anxiety, depression or chronic illness, they leave with authentic self-esteem, self-worth, self-belief and a toolbox of techniques for mastering their health and well-being for the rest of their life.
- 1:45 Kim’s expertise – Emotional mastery and journey to her business
- 7:00 Opening up the world – moving from face to face to online work
- 10:15 Inner drive for a higher calling
- 11:20 Being an entrepreneur isn’t always easy
- 12:00 Most important lessons: 1) Believe in what you offer and have a desire to be help and service 2) Have the right support system 3) Find emotional support
- 16:30 Have a business mentor and guide (coach)
- 17:30 Using and listening to our three brains (head, heart and gut)
- 23:30 The importance of business support and help with strategy
- 24:25 Radical self care – put yourself first
- 26:00 Manage your stress and be aware of what causes it
- 29:45 How to work with Kim
- 34:00 How to start to change: 1st step is to become aware. The 2nd step is acknowledge what is without resisting or judging it.
- 37:50 5 Steps to emotional mastery
- 40:50 Kim’s favourite quote: “All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. ” – Arthur Schopenhauer
- 41:05 Kim’s parting message: “Be true to oneself and look after oneself. To really understand oneself. That means more than your physical body and our personality; it is about getting to our true self and being guided by that”
Connect with Kim:
“We heal people not illness. We heal a whole person’s life not a health condition!”– Kim Knight
Podcast: The Kiwi Health Detective Podcast
Connect with Heather:
Join our Facebook Community: Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle
Download Your Should Buster: www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster