Today I was stuck. It was a combination of 2018 holiday hangover and a few things going on with my fur baby. I just couldn’t get anything done and was lacking any energy. I needed to get unstuck.
What do you do to get unstuck?
Listen to this week’s Ready for More! Podcast weekly tip and learn 3 ways to get unstuck. This episode was a spontaneous topic as I shared how I got unstuck and back to being productive.
If you like what you hear please come and join the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle, we are a group of 40+ women entrepreneurs helping each other reach for our More!
Highlights: 3 Ways to Get Unstuck
Let’s face it, we all get stuck. It is part of life and it is part of being in business. Certainly, you can let it spin in your heads and get frustrated or you can refocus your energy.
I know when I get really stuck I’ve learned to do one of the following:
- Get away – If I’m really stuck and frustrated the best thing for me is to get away from it for a while. Get up from the computer and get moving, go for a walk, run a business errand, do something that takes you away from sitting and thinking. I find the best breakthroughs happen for me when I’m out walking my dog and my mind is able to relax and be constructive.
- Talk it out – Sometimes being stuck requires someone else’s perspective. Talking it out with a close associate or business coach can help you see beyond your “stuck” and your own blinders to your situation. It can help you determine what is the next step you need to take.
- Focus on another activity – As Stephen Hawking says, “keep thinking about the problem but work on something else”. A personal example: I sometimes get stuck generating content for a program, a podcast or a blog post. I refocus and work on something else then ideas start to crystallize and the creative juices start to flow.
What do you do to get unstuck? Please share below!
Your 90 Day Accelerator Plan Program
Now is the time to invest in your business and create Your 90 Day Accelerator Plan. This is an opportunity to work one on one with me; we’ll get crystal clear on your top 3 goals, your monthly revenue target and your marketing strategies for the next 90 days.
Learn more about the 90 Day Accelerator Plan Program here: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/90-day-accelerator/
Would you like tips to increase your productivity? Click here to access your free gift: Take Control of Your Day and Unleash Your Potential
Are you being “Shoulded” to death, download your free ShouldBuster: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster/
Learn more about Heather: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/heathercameron/
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Action and Outcome Based Goals – RFM037 - March 25, 2019
- Making the Jump from ME to WE with Tami Stackelhouse – RFM036 - March 21, 2019
- Be Unapologetically Bold -RFM035 - March 18, 2019