In this interview, Tsufit and Heather chat about knowing what “door” you want a client to enter your business. Tsufit shares why it so important to use words as paint brushes and to focus on connecting with people. She shares how to use your 30-second pitch to connect not to sell. And most importantly find the spotlight that is right for you!
“You can have 20 things you sell. Figure out what the umbrella is. Figure out what it says on your door and then get people in that door.” – Tsufit
Who is Tsufit:
Tsufit is the author of Award-Winning book Step Into the Spotlight!: A Guide to Getting Noticed. Tsufit is a former lawyer who has been described by the Toronto Star as “a starburst of energy― bright bubbly and upbeat” and by Publisher’s Weekly as a “coaching dynamo”. Formerly an actress, singer & comedienne, she has appeared doing stand-up comedy in nightclubs and on national TV and has appeared on television and film commercials internationally.
Tsufit coaches professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners, authors, speakers, coaches, consultants and CEOs to catapult their personal brands and themselves into a starring role! She coaches her clients to get seen, get heard and get noticed!
- 1:20 The fun of having a unique name
- 2:20 Tsufit’s journey from a lawyer, to a mother, to following her dreams as an actress and comedian to helping clients standout in the Spotlight
- 8:2o What get’s Tsufit excited as a coach
- 9:22 A diamond is a rock until someone spends time polishing it and presenting
- 12:00 People who are amazing don’t always know it and are not always using their brilliance
- 16:20 Focus on the one “door” to your business, so potential clients are clear where to enter
- 19:00 What type of business owners make this mistake the most?
- 20:30 Don’t justify!
- 21:20 Focus on making your 30-second pitch interesting and show your personality
- 24:35 The point of a 30-second pitch
- 27:20 What sells is confidence, certainty sells, pictures/stories sell, competency doesn’t sell. – It is about connecting.
- 35:00 Advice about being in the spotlight as an introvert or if you are shy
- 40:55 Attract your clients, don’t chase. But, you need to be visible for them to find you.
- 44:05 Find the spotlight that right for you.
- 45:20 Tsufit parting message: “You have to know when to sit down and shut up. Saying more doesn’t always sell them more.”
Connect with Tsufit:
“Point of a 30 second pitch isn’t really information. It is attraction.”– Tsufit
Download Free Tips: www.SpotlightSecrets.com (11 Secrets of the Spotlight: How to stand out and get noticed in 30 seconds.)
Purchase her book: www.spotlightbook.com
Join her LinkedIn Group: www.spotlightgroup.biz
Connect with Heather:
Join our Facebook Community: Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle
The Should Buster: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stand Out and Attract More Leads – RFM063 - July 18, 2019
- Couch to Active with Lyn Lindbergh – RFM062 - July 11, 2019
- We Know What is Right for Us with Jen Wozny – RFM061 - July 4, 2019