Is your smartphone running your life? One of the biggest distractions I see today for business people is their smartphone. It is the one thing that seems to be allowed to interrupt almost anything we are doing. I see so many people in important conversations hear a bing or beep from their smartphone take their focus away and lose their train of thought. What is that telling the other person?
Listen to this week’s Ready for More! Podcast weekly tip and learn 5 ways to start taking control of your smartphone. Please come and join the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle, we are just starting up and I’d love to have you as a member.
Highlights: 5 tips to Start Taking Control of Your Smartphone
- Tip 1: Turn off all alerts
- Tip 2: Create a no technology time in your day
- Tip 3: Turn your phone off when you are meeting with people
- Tip 4: Develop a check-in strategy
- Tip 5: Put your smartphone to bed
Would you like more tips to increase your productivity? Click here to access your free gift: Take Control of Your Day and Unleash Your Potential
Click here to join the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle
Learn more about Heather: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/heathercameron/
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- You Can Change Your Story - February 11, 2020
- Top 5 Email Marketing Mistakes Business Owner Make - February 10, 2020
- 4 Questions to Consider Before Changing a Business Tool - February 4, 2020