Entrepreneurship isn’t always easy, it can be lonely at time. The good news is there are many amazing communities of like-minded entrepreneurial people that you can join for support, shared wisdom, motivation, and accountability. It is important to find at one or two communities that can support you.
Listen to this week’s Ready for More! Podcast weekly tip and learn about the benefits of being part of a community. Please come and join the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle, we are just starting up and I’d love to have you as a member.
- 0:50 Entrepreneurship is easy and can be lonely
- 2:18 Power of accountability
- 3:13 6 Benefits of being part of a community
- 5:20 Where to find communities both offline and online
- 7:57 Announcing my new community Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle
Click here to join the Ready For More! Women Business Owners Circle
Learn more about Heather: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/heathercameron/
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Action and Outcome Based Goals – RFM037 - March 25, 2019
- Making the Jump from ME to WE with Tami Stackelhouse – RFM036 - March 21, 2019
- Be Unapologetically Bold -RFM035 - March 18, 2019