Is perfection getting in your way of delivering your products or services to someone who needs it now? It is amazing how many of us are striving to be perfect. We are delaying providing our expertise to the people who need it. In other words, that need to be perfect is getting in our way of serving our community.
It is time to change the way we think from worrying about being perfect and start to ask ourselves “is it good enough”. Listen to the week’s Ready for More! Podcast weekly tip about letting go of perfection.
- 0:40 Let go of perfection
- 1:30 Is perfection getting in your way of helping someone?
- 2:15 Let’s dump the word perfect
- 4:11 Your clients are not waiting for you to be perfect
- 5:15 Perfect is a “should”
- 5:22 Your ShouldBuster
- 5:48 Ask yourself “Is what I’ve done good enough?”
Your Free ShouldBuster: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster/
Learn more about Heather: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/heathercameron/
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stand Out and Attract More Leads – RFM063 - July 18, 2019
- Couch to Active with Lyn Lindbergh – RFM062 - July 11, 2019
- We Know What is Right for Us with Jen Wozny – RFM061 - July 4, 2019