Listen in as Heather and Robin chat about finding yourself and reaching for your full potential by starting with taking care of yourself first.
Robin shares her own experience of how she has been able to find and live the life that she has always desired.
“The idea with building your mindset is as you do it becomes muscle memory. Then you start realizing that I do need this. And you do show up better for the rest of the day and for your business.” – Robin Meyers
Who is Robin Meyers:
Robin Meyers is the owner of Navigate& Empower. Robin’s mission is to educate and empower women to live fearlessly. Robin believes that you have the power to activate bold choices and live the life that you want and deserve.
Today, Robin is an international speaker and has been on stages in the US and Canada. She is the Amazon bestselling author of “Alone but Not Lonely,” and radio host of Activate Bold Choices: The ABC’s To Live Life Fearlessly on BBM Global Network, Tune-in Radio, and I-Heart radio.
Robin has over 25 years of experience in the corporate and non-profit world in education, training and mentoring as well as a Master’s of Science degree in Molecular Genetics.
Robin’s goal was to live the life that she had always desired and envisioned. Now that she has been able to achieve exactly that, she has a new goal: To help as many people as possible to achieve their vision as well. Whatever your dream life looks like, Robin is here to not only tell you that it is possible but to help you make it become a reality. However, it is up to you to allow yourself to unleash your potential. Activate Bold Choices and live the life that you want and deserve fearlessly and unapologetically.
- 2:22: How Robin learned to use her voice
- 4:55: What about us? What are we going to do with our lives?
- 6:00: “Put your oxygen mask on first” – how to live it
- 9:35: It’s not intuitive – you need to be able to say it is my time.
- 11:30: Keep rebranding and refining your niche
- 12:53: How do you define yourself? Getting from playing small to playing larger.
- 16:26: The four triggers of self-doubt – 4 “H’s”
- 17:46: Give yourself a minute to pat yourself on your back.
- 20:45: Understand and learn from failures
- 23:00: Am I good enough – am I an imposter? There is only one of you.
- 26:08: We need to trust our gut and intuition
- 27:56: Recharging your batteries
- 29:21: Design the roadmap that you want.
- 30:26: Managing your Smartphone/technology
- 34:12: How to allow self-care
- 37:28: What is freedom?
- 38:00: What is the one thing you want to do?
- 39:50: Start your morning routine – start listening to you
- 41:20 Celebrate the wins
- 42:30 2 Powerful questions to ask yourself each day
- 44:47 Robin’s favourite quote “Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.”
- 45:05 Robin’s parting advice: “You have the power to do anything you want at any age. Don’t let what you think is impossible, stop you. Your impossible is totally possible. You have to total control over that, no one can take that away from you.”
Create your morning ritual where you spend time for yourself. Start by asking yourself these 2 powerful questions:
- What do I need from today?
- What are my intentions for the day?
“If you start saying you are CEO of my business, you’ll start seeing the shift in yourself” – Robin Meyers
Connect with Robin:
Free Gift: Top Five Morning Strategy Guide
Connect with Heather:
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Manage Stress, Health & Well-Being with Kim Knight – RFM020 - January 10, 2019
- Getting Unstuck – RFM019 - January 7, 2019
- The Power of Systems and Numbers – RFM018 - January 3, 2019