What do you call yourself? A woman business owner, self-employed, working from home or an entrepreneur? What we call ourselves matters.
Think about what terminology you are using to define yourself. Are you playing small? You are an entrepreneur if you are not already calling yourself one, why not? Listen to the Ready for More! weekly tip.
- 0:40 The titles we give yourselves
- 1:20 Do you call yourself…
- 2:00 Are you comfortable with using the title Entrepreneur?
- 3:00 Are you playing small?
- 3:51 I challenge you to think about how you describe what you do
- 4:44 Don’t think small
Your Free ShouldBuster: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/shouldbuster/
Learn more about Heather: https://www.igniteyourmarket.com/heathercameron/
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Couch to Active with Lyn Lindbergh – RFM062 - July 11, 2019
- We Know What is Right for Us with Jen Wozny – RFM061 - July 4, 2019
- Wisdom from 14 Amazing Women – RFM060 - June 27, 2019