The Ignite Your Market Weekly Challenge’s goal is to create simple but powerful actions that you can do each week that will help you:
- Identify your market and opportunities.
- Connect with your client and prospects.
- Ignite your markets and your businesses
This Week’s Ignite Your Market Challenge: Capture One of Your Business Systems
Do you have your business systems captured? Michael E. Gerber book, The E Myth Revisited, focused on why it is so important to capture your systems if you want to grow and scale your business. To give your customer the best experience possible you need to know how you do things, be able to repeat and improve on them. You need to know your systems.
This doesn’t have to be difficult and the time you put into capturing your systems will be paid back to you very quickly.
This week’s Ignite Your Market Challenge is to Capture One of Your Business System. I’d suggest starting with your content management/marketing system. Why? Because I know from experience how much time you can save when you’ve captured it and you can repeat it weekly.
Instead of my normal Tuesday Facebook Live at noon, I’ll be sharing a Behind-the-Scenes video of how I create my content creating and social media system on my Ignite Your Market Business Page.
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Stop Over Giving and Under Selling with Sarah Santacroce- RFM044 - April 18, 2019
- Lead Generation Strategies – RFM043 - April 15, 2019
- Building a Business by Livestreaming with Bonnie Frank – RFM042 - April 11, 2019