The Ignite Your Market Weekly Challenge’s goal is to create simple but powerful actions that you can do each week that will help you:
- Identify your market and opportunities.
- Connect with your client and prospects.
- Ignite your markets and your businesses
THIS WEEK’S IGNITE YOUR MARKET CHALLENGE: APPROACH!
We’ve all heard it.
The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results!
There is a measure of truth in that. If we keep doing the same things in our business week after we are going to see the same results.
In some cases, that is great, if you are seeing the results you want then don’t change it. In fact, it is a good time to celebrate! I shared a simple exercise in the Ignite Your Market Weekly Challenge: Reflect post that all business owners should do once every quarter.
However, if there are areas of your business where you are not seeing the results you want then it is time to take a critical look at that area and see what needs to change. It might be something simple or something that requires a bit more time. A few examples, perhaps it is time to:
- Change the sign in your window that’s been there for 6 months
- Refresh your home page on your website.
- Change up the way you introduce yourself at a networking event, spice it up a bit to get some new leads.
- Change your daily routine.
- Replace your opt-in gift on your website as it has been there for over a year and the number of new opt-ins is going down not up.
- Let go of a product(s) or service(s) that is no longer selling and your heart isn’t in it anymore.
- Update your marketing material.
For example, I “closed” a website a few weeks ago that was no longer part of my core business. It was a good idea when I set it up; however, I ended up taking my business in a slightly different direction. I kept thinking I’d go back to it and I finally realized it is not an area I want to be working in, so I let go of the URL and deleted the site. The actual work to “close” was only an hour or so, the real work was in mindset shift to let it go. Letting it go was initially difficult but very freeing in the end, I don’t have to think about it anymore and I can focus on my core business.
The challenge this week is to pick one thing you’d like to approach different and see what results you get. This is an important exercise to incorporate into your routine, making small changes one at a time can result in huge changes in your business results.
I’d love to hear what change you are going to make, please share below.
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Facebook Live: 5 Steps to Create Your Power Hour! - April 24, 2018
- The Power of an Hour! - April 24, 2018
- Ignite Your Market Challenge: Create Your “Do Not Disturb” Routine - April 23, 2018