2014 has arrived!
Your December Midweek Spark’s theme was 2014 – Get Ready, Here it comes. The objective was to give you ideas and planning tools so that you are ready for an awesome 2014.
I was delayed in sending out Step 3 due to having all my websites hacked, blacklisted and suspended! (If you want to avoid this happening to you, please check out my blog post: Techie Tip: How To Protect Your Websites From Being Hacked.)
To refresh your memory, in the December Midweek Sparks, I provided the following steps to assist you.
- Step 1: Taking Stock of 2013– including a 6 page workbook – 2014 – Get Ready, Here it Comes
- Step 2: 2014 – Same Old thing or Something Special? – including the Ignite Your Market Action Planning Tool and an audio case study.
STEP 3: 2014 Action Plan
Have you experienced this? In January, your write down your objectives for the year. You put them in a safe place and never look at them again. They are in the back of your mind, but you are so busy working at on the important day to day activities that you lose sight of those objectives. All of a sudden, it’s the end of the year and you didn’t reach all of your objectives. And then the cycle begins again.
Here is a very simple and powerful way to keep your 2014 vision and objectives top of mind. It combines the power of writing down your objectives with the power of creating a visual reminder:
- Schedule a time in your calendar to create your 2014 Action Plan
- Download the free 2014 Action Plan Exercise (no opt-in required)
- Go to your favorite spot, a coffee shop, your office, wherever you are able to think and reflect uninterrupted.
- Turn off your Smartphone(s)
- Using the template provide in 2014 Action Plan Exercise create your 1 page visual summary.
- Be honest, challenge yourself and create an inspired achievable plan.
- Print it, frame it and hang it up in your office.
Right now, pull out your agenda or your smart phone and book an appointment to create your visual 2014 Action Plan.
Do it right now! You and your businesses are important! It’s time to work on the business. You’ll be surprised how effective it is to have your 2014 Action Plan right in front of you!
I love to see entrepreneurs follow their passions, serve more people and create the lifestyle of their dreams.
Latest posts by Heather Cameron (see all)
- Action and Outcome Based Goals – RFM037 - March 25, 2019
- Making the Jump from ME to WE with Tami Stackelhouse – RFM036 - March 21, 2019
- Be Unapologetically Bold -RFM035 - March 18, 2019